Monday, April 5, 2010

The Guardian

About 2 weeks ago I started reading Nicholas Sparks novels. So far I had only read 3 of his books i.e. Nights in Rodanthe, A Bend in the Road and The Guardian. Among the 3 books that I read, The Guardian is my favourite so far. It's a love story plus a thriller. So it keeps you on the edge of your seat.

The hero of this story in my opinion is a Great Dane named Singer. I like stories and movies involving dogs. My favourite movie involving a dog at the moment is 1o Promises to My Dog, which is a Japanese movie. My favourite books involving dogs are in the non-fiction category, Marley and Me. Marley reminds me so much of my own dog. In the fiction category is this one, The Guardian.

There are romance writers and then there is Nicholas Sparks. His books are really great and it's worth your time reading them. You'll fall in love with his stories immediately.

Can't wait to read Nicholas Sparks next novel, The Wedding
Vicky

No comments: