Saturday, January 23, 2010

1st day after finals

Went to 1 Utama yesterday after my last paper yesterday. Was there for a short while, around an hour. Initially, I didn't plan to go 1 Utama at all but this was what made me decide to go there.

One Sunday, I was alone at home, my family went to visit my aunt. So, I was at home reading newspaper while eating my breakfast which is just bread with butter and strawberry jam when I came across an album review on Owl City's Ocean Eyes. If you read my earlier post, you'll know that I like listening to Owl City recently. After reading the review, whether good or bad I had decided to buy Ocean Eyes since now I know that it's available in Malaysia. Nothing is going to make me change my mind.

One good thing about The Star is that they usually offer 15% discount off albums they review. You can get the discount as long as you're cut out the coupon and present it to the cashier when you purchase the album.

I'm listening to the album now, I'll write a review after playing the album for a couple of days.

Anyway, when I was paying for the album, I saw right in front of the counter X Japan Live in Hong Kong DVDs. I can't believe my eyes, Adrian and Andrew should see the look on my face, they'll never see the same expression another time. I never thought I can find a X Japan album here in Malaysia, let alone a recent concert DVD placed in front of the counter. I couldn't even find their album in HMV near City Hall MRT station when I was in Singapore.

I guess when you're not searching too hard for something, that thing you're looking for will appear just in front of your eyes.

Oh, I didn't buy the DVD in the end, shall wait for my friend who's a big fan of X Japan to buy it, then I'll borrow it.

Happy semester break AMA1 friends!
Vicky

No comments: