Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fingertips story

I read in an article in StarTwo, Monday 18 January 2010 ("Unveiling Uniqueness") that our fingertips patterns can reveal our personality, inborn talents and what not.

Here's what my fingertips reveal about me according to the article:
  • I have high levels of initiative, enthusaism and determination.
  • I may also be independent, competitive and bossy.
  • I have the ability to think out of the box and can easily adapt to different environments. (The thinking out of the box thing seems true. My finance lecturer said that I tend to think over the box sometimes. So if she sees and out of the world answer when marking Finance paper, she can bet that it's mine.)
2 more papers to go. Exams end this Friday. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.
Vicky

No comments: