Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Buy secondhand car, save environment

I read 2 articles on Wired.com on how buying a used car is actually greener than buying a hybrid. Besides, it's also cheaper to get a used car as a hybrid cars costs a bomb. Read articles here and here.

If you're currently living in Malaysia and after reading the article above and made the decision to get a used car, check out Carlist.my. It has a variety of cars listed there from BMW to Perodua. After all, according to the website, it's Malaysia's Largest Car Classified.

Will get a used car when I can afford one,
Vicky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, for kind information. I have visited the link & found a number of variety of used vehicles that i really liked. Thank Vicky for posting the link.

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing said...

I know very well that there are many people who are looking for buy a car and according to me they should go for buy an used car.