All work and no play makes me a dull person so I do set aside time to relax. While I study during the day, I don't touch my textbooks or past year questions at night and on Sundays. Here's what I do when I'm not studying
- watching movies ( I recently watched "21" and "Dark Knight" both good movies)
- reading (I'm currently reading "Mere Christianity" by C. S. Lewis)
- playing boardgames with friends
- attending talks, seminars or Toastmasters meeting.
- meeting up with friends just to catch up
- CG meetings, church
Happy Chinese New Year in advance, Gong Xi Fa Cai!