Thursday, January 27, 2011

Study all day, play all night

I just finished my exams but I'm still in nerd mode because I have to prepare for my CIMA exams in May. Currently studying online instead of attending classes at a tuition centre. Studying online has it's pros and cons but as long as I have the discipline I think I should be able to do it. Right now, my study timetable is pretty hectic as I have to prepare for 3 papers in May and May isn't very far away. I study in the morning and afternoon from Monday to Saturday.

All work and no play makes me a dull person so I do set aside time to relax. While I study during the day, I don't touch my textbooks or past year questions at night and on Sundays. Here's what I do when I'm not studying
  • watching movies ( I recently watched "21" and "Dark Knight" both good movies)
  • reading (I'm currently reading "Mere Christianity" by C. S. Lewis)
  • playing boardgames with friends
  • attending talks, seminars or Toastmasters meeting.
  • meeting up with friends just to catch up
  • CG meetings, church
This list is not exhaustive so if you have anything interesting going on just hit me up.

Happy Chinese New Year in advance, Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Vicky