Thursday, January 27, 2011

Study all day, play all night

I just finished my exams but I'm still in nerd mode because I have to prepare for my CIMA exams in May. Currently studying online instead of attending classes at a tuition centre. Studying online has it's pros and cons but as long as I have the discipline I think I should be able to do it. Right now, my study timetable is pretty hectic as I have to prepare for 3 papers in May and May isn't very far away. I study in the morning and afternoon from Monday to Saturday.

All work and no play makes me a dull person so I do set aside time to relax. While I study during the day, I don't touch my textbooks or past year questions at night and on Sundays. Here's what I do when I'm not studying
  • watching movies ( I recently watched "21" and "Dark Knight" both good movies)
  • reading (I'm currently reading "Mere Christianity" by C. S. Lewis)
  • playing boardgames with friends
  • attending talks, seminars or Toastmasters meeting.
  • meeting up with friends just to catch up
  • CG meetings, church
This list is not exhaustive so if you have anything interesting going on just hit me up.

Happy Chinese New Year in advance, Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Vicky

No comments: