Thursday, August 13, 2009

Victoria Beckham's 10 style commandments

I was reading Glamour UK 2006 issue when I came across this article. I like Posh Spice style, I think she has a good taste in fashion. Well, she could make a Miss Selfridge dress look like a Gucci dress. Furthermore, she will be guest judge on American Idol season 9. Other celebrities style that I like are Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth Paltrow.

Let's get straight to the point. Here's her 10 style commandments. I think even though it is written in 2006, it might still be relevant today.

Rule 1: Visualise your overall look.
Rule 2: Shop the world.
Rule 3: Borrow from another era.
Rule 4: Invest in some timeless classics.
Rule 5: Find your own fashion fail-safe.
Rule 6: Accessories are the bare necessities.
Rule 7: Dress from the inside out.
Rule 8: Be brave and customise
Rule 9: Trust in a few faithful opinions.
Rule 10: It's fun to experiment, but follow some classic style must-dos.

Finals in a few weeks time,
Vicky

No comments: