Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finals coming

My finals for this semester (this is my 2nd last semester, then I'll graduate!). It'll begin on Friday, 5 September with English. Management Accounting the next day (still good as I don't prepare much for English anyway) Then for the rest of the weekend till Tuesday, 9 September I'll be studying like crazy for Managing Information System (Until today, I have no idea why I'm studying this subject) and thank God for a break in between to prepare for Business Law on the 15 September. I have 60% confidence that I can pass this paper. So pray for me.

English class was canceled today. So I got home earlier. I don't really like staying back in college until 7pm, the college looks so deserted. And I met my primary and secondary schoolmates at the Kelana Jaya Lrt station. I don't know why, the LRT station seems to be the place where I bump into old friends. By the way, the train broke down today. It's the third time I experienced it this semester.

Have you played spot the difference? Where you spot the difference in 2 pictures. I thought of a new game called "spot the similarities". It's spot the difference with a twist. The rules are the same, just that you spot the similarities in the song playing in the two videos. Just click on the links to the 2 videos below and start playing.

Video 1
Video 2

No comments: