Monday, August 11, 2008

On a Carnival Ride

"God put us here on this carnival ride, we close our eyes never knowing where it will take us next" - Wheel of The World, Carrie Underwood.

That's part of the lyrics from Wheel of The World, Carnival Ride Carrie Underwood's latest album. After listening to it a couple of times, (I didn't count the number of times I listened to it since the day I got it) I find this album really good. An improvement from her last album, Some Hearts.

She even co-wrote some of the songs on this album like All-American Girl, So Small, Crazy Dreams and Last Name.

Songs on this album that I will replay over and over again are So Small, Crazy Dreams, You won't find this and Wheel of the World.

I guess I didn't waste my money and some of Andrew's money, time, energy and petrol to get this album for me.

This is the promo for Lee Hom's latest album. He looks like he's having fun. How can you not enjoy what you love doing?



I'm looking forward to this album and his concert. I hope he comes to Malaysia.

:)

No comments: