Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shopping whole day yesterday

Was out the whole day yesterday.

During the day I went to Pavilion and KLCC. Nothing much to do in Pavilion, for me, because I don't really buy high end, designer stuff. Did more shopping in KLCC. Had lunch in Manhattan Fish Market. I ordered Fish and chips which was enough to last me till dinner. For drinks, I had espresso which I didn't really like.

Bought some t-shirts from Giordano. Now my style for t-shirts are slogan/statement tees. It keeps changing according to my taste. Saw a bag that I like in Parkson, will it in KIV, you know in case I really need it few months later or next year. Saw Leehom's Music Man DVD in stores. There's a special limited edition and also a normal one. The special edition comes with a Leehom figurine for RM109.90. The normal DVD is at RM69.90. I checked the price at a shop in 1 Utama, it's the same price there. Went for Music Man concert few months ago, enjoyed the concert, would be good if I could watch it close-up because my seat was quite a distance from the stage and I had to watch from the screen in front.

Was at 1 Utama until it closed. Closing time was pretty early, it's not even 10pm yet and shops are already switching off the lights and everything. Just did window shopping there.

Have a good day,
Vicky

No comments: