Thursday, September 10, 2009

Still having exams

I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. Exam season now. Just had Financial Accounting paper yesterday, will be having my next 2 papers next week.

I like this new single "Mess of Me" by Switchfoot from their new album, Hello Hurricane which is not in stores yet. I'm not sure when it'll be available in Malaysia. The song is really cool.



Apple CEO Steve Jobs recently unveiled new ipods at an Apple event. I like the new ipod nana even though I haven't seen it yet. It comes with video camera and the price has been slashed, this means I can afford one soon without burning a hole in my pocket. Other than that, it has an FM radio that can be paused live, voice recorder and a built in pedometer. Read the rest of the article: http://money.cnn.com/2009/09/09/technology/apple_event_ipod/index.htm?section=money_topstories

Can't wait to check out the new ipods,
Vicky

No comments: