Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Play On

I think Carrie Underwood took more risks with this album and I think the risks she took, work well for her. In my opinion, this is her best album yet. She also wrote more songs in this album than the last and I hope to see her writing all the songs in her album on her own in the future.

She has stronger vocals and better interpretation of songs. It's obvious in songs like "Look at Me", "Someday when I stop loving you", "Mama song", "Temporary home" and so on.

I like the duet with Sons of Sylvia in "What can I say" though I've never heard of this band before but in one part, I think Carrie Underwood outdid them.

There are also a number of fast songs in this album, among all the fast songs I like "Play On" the most, an amazing song which provides a nice ending to the whole album.

Play on Carrie Underwood!
Vicky

1 comment:

ching said...

carrie underwood.. wow!