Friday, January 16, 2009

EVERYTHING MV

Taking a break from studying for exams. Had my first paper today, Tamadun. Well, it was pretty easy. The subject is easy. Just have to memorize, don't need to understand. One of my friends, an expert on history said that some of the facts in the textbook is wrong. So after today, I won't really remember much of what I studied from this subject except for Moisme (something like Confucianisme) said that "muzik akan melalaikan seseorang", because I totally disagree with it.

Speaking of music, just watched the MV for Everything (from Heart Beat). So far, Heart Beat is my favorite Lee Hom album and I can't wait for his concert in Malaysia. Really want to go, have even been saving money so that I can pay for a better seat.


Everything by Leehom

To all my classmates and coursemates,
All the best in your final semester exams!!
Vicky

No comments: