Thursday, January 29, 2009

Counting down to...

Firstly, I would like to thank all those who wished me Happy Chinese New Year. Thank you for your wishes, hope you all had a great time too.

My last paper, Company Law is just a few days away, will be taking it on February 4. Then it's time to plan for my holidays and enjoy myself to the maximum before going back to do Advanced Diploma. Let's hope that there's no complications in my results. Anyway, failure is not final, failure is not fatal. My Advanced Diploma starts in May so I can still sit for April/May examinations if I fail any paper (touch wood!) but there will be further costs involved.

Wang Leehom released a new video - No reason to pay attention to you (available on his latest album, Heart Beat)


Going back to study Company Law,
Vicky

No comments: