Thursday, February 5, 2009

The day after

It's pass 24 hours after my last paper, Company Law ended. So what have I been up to so far?

  • Getting prepared for my trip to Singapore. There's lots of things to do there. 1 week is probably not enough with so much to see and do there. I just found out over the internet today. Let's hope it won't rain, because it'll ruin most of my plan because I won't be walking around like a tourist, instead I'll be stuck inside a shopping mall.
  • Running on my treadmill. Need to lose all that weight I had gained during Chinese New Year.
  • Reading magazines like Newsweek, The Economist, Business Week. Mostly business stuff.
  • Watching American Idol tonight.
  • Jamie's CNY open house tomorrow.
  • Watching Coldplay on 8TV on Saturday. I think those guys in Coldplay are talented. Like almost everyone else, my favorite band member is Chris Martin.
  • BBQ party at Vincent's house on Sunday with my classmates (or should it be ex-classmates?). Followed by a class trip to Genting Highlands.
  • I'll be Singapore, maybe for 1 week plus.
  • Work after I come back from Singapore. Need to earn some money and get some job experience.
  • Can't wait to watch the movie, He's just not that into you. My favorite actress, Jennifer Aniston, is in this movie. I haven't watch the movie yet (unfortunately, while rest of the world gets to watch it on February 6, I have to wait until April), but I can't stop playing one of the soundtracks in the movie, Love, save the empty by Erin McCarley. I like her make up in the video, especially the eyes.

Love, Save the empty - Erin McCarley

In holiday mood,
Vicky

No comments: