Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Slow internet connection

Was chatting with my friend on Gtalk when I started complaining about the internet connection here in Malaysia. So he asked me to test it on Speedtest.net.

Anyway, I'm not surprised with the result. I kind of expected it. The result is 489 kb/s for download. My friend did the same test and he got 12500kb/s. By the way, my friend is based in America. View my result here.

Was going through Enya's chatbox. We're (Enya, Yein and I) are still talking about X Japan. I didn't know they listen to X Japan too. I thought it's just Adrian, Andrew and me. Hehe...can't wait to exchange X Japan songs with them. My favorite at the moment is Tears. Will check out their album when I go to Singapore. Heard that they are more popular there, hopefully I can find some of their albums there.

Watch Tears Music Video

Leaving tomorrow morning,
Vicky

1 comment:

Admin said...

I also face the same problem before but than i found this site http://internet-slow.blogspot.com/ It help me improve my internet speed. Try it