Monday, March 2, 2009

Singapore!

Returned from Singapore yesterday. I totally love Singapore.

I went to a few places there like Chinatown, Vivocity, Orchard Road, St. Andrew Cathedral, National Library and other libraries in Singapore. Didn't visit the places I went before the last time I was there. I spent most of my time at shopping malls. There are some sales going on there. Some of the malls are older than me, some I don't even know the name of the mall. Bought only a few stuff. Others are cheaper to buy in Malaysia and can be found in Malaysia. Besides, I don't have much money with me. The only think I bought that cost over S$10 is a Bonia purse (which might be found in Malaysia but I wanted to used up the S$50 gift voucher my uncle gave me) which meets what I want in a purse. I can be choosy when shopping. Other than that, my favourite purchase is Lee Hom's Hear My Voice album. It's his Japanese album and I couldn't find it in Malaysia and other music shops I went to in Singapore. Imagine my delight when I found it in HMV, Citylink. I got it at my last day there. Maybe you'll find find what you're looking for when you least expect it because I was already about to give up finding that album.

Still haven't found X Japan album. Even if I did, probably won't buy it yet because I don't have enough money.

Things I like about Singapore: there are plenty of shopping malls around, good public transport system, clean, safe, lots of public libraries around which is good for people like me who like to read.

I would definitely visit Singapore again in the future. I still have some unfinished business (looking for X Japan albums).

View some pictures of my Singapore trip here.

Enjoyed myself in Singapore,
Vicky

1 comment:

LadyVanity said...

hehe yessums i love singapore too!! :D glad to hear u had a good time!