Friday, March 13, 2009

The Broker

Finished reading The Broker by John Grisham.

Just finished it this morning, like usual it was raining in KL. Wanted to finish last night but I had to watch American Idol. It kept me on the edge of my seat,wanting to know what would happen next to Joel Backman/Marco Lazzeri/Giovanni Ferro (It's just one person by the way). As I turned the pages, I wondering if he would get caught, or killed by the people who want to kill him, or would he be safe. I think this novel would make a good movie. Really. It's so exciting. And it has a good storyline, I won't fall asleep while watching this movie, I didn't while reading this book. I also learned some Italian words from this book like boun giorno, come sta, sto bene, grazie and so on.

Anyway, Italy seems to be a nice place to relax and with a lot of places to go sightseeing in this book, especially Bologna.

Hopes to visit Italy one day,
Vicky

No comments: