Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunway Pyramid

Just came back from Sunway Pyramid. I went there to catch-up with my friends from secondary school, we were classmates when we was in Form 3.

We had lunch at Sushi Groove. Students get 10% discount. Just present your student card when making payment. It's slightly more expensive than Sushi King. If you're not sure what to order, just order the box set. It comes with a Ocha (not sure if I got the spelling right but it's tea) which is refillable and Miso Soup. There are variety of sushi in one box, depending on which set you ordered. The place is pretty dark but not too dark until I can't see what I'm eating. I find the sushi unique because it's not too cold like they just took it out of the fridge kind of cold. One of friend described it as warmed up sushi. I liked the tempura.

After that we went shopping, watch people ice-skate. Many shops are having sales. When we got tired of walking around the mall, we had donuts and coffee at J.Co. First time I drank espresso at J. Co. Then it started to rain, walked around a little bit more until it's time to go back. Good thing the rain wasn't too heavy and I didn't need to wait too long for the bus.

By the way, I'm starting work tomorrow at an accounting firm. I've been praying for a job for months and finally got one.

Cheers!
Vicky

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky,how's the new job going? hope you are doing all right and enjoying your new venture,,, take care,,and work happily

take care now