Thursday, December 10, 2009

Big Thank You

A big thank you to my friends and family for birthday wishes, cakes, dinners, lunchs and what not. I really appreciate it.

Exams are coming, decided to take a rest today as I'm feeling mentally tired. Continue tomorrow. I plan to start with OMIS because it's the easier subject to study right now. Actually, English is the easiest is manageable in a good way, not that worried about English, it's my strongest subject this semester. PM will be fine this time round, not much problem with it. My biggest worry is Finance. It's really difficult. That's why I'm mentally tired today. The problem is not with the lecturer, she tried her best. The problem is with the subject itself or maybe me.

Before I get more pessimistic, tomorrow is my OMIS assignment presentation and next week, I'll be presenting on Apple's marketing strategy.

That's all for now,
Vicky

No comments: