Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Amcorp Mall after class

Stopped by Amcorp Mall after class today. Haven't been to that mall for a long time. Wait, the last time I went there was in January this year, but I was there only for a few minutes. I went to Victoria Music Station which is located near the entrance, to collect my Leehom album which I pre-ordered and left.

Today, I spent much more time in Amcorp Mall. I went to Popular hoping to find a book whuch I was looking for but couldn't find it at Popular. I guess I'll have to stick to my favorite MPH. It has every book I want unless the book is out of stock. I also planned to buy an OHP pen because mine ran out of ink but couldn't find any there. :(

Before leaving, I went to Victoria Music Station just to see if Carrie Underwood and Kris Allen album is available. Guess what? it's there. The price is pretty reasonable for an original album. Can't remember the exact price but it's around RM35-RM42. Then I asked for Leehom's Music Man concert DVD. I think so far, it's the cheapest, at RM68. The other stores like Popular, Videoezy are selling higher than RM68. I'll think about getting the DVD. Anyway, my birthday is just around the corner. *hint hint*

Bought a 6-inch Subway sandwich for lunch. I ordered the sub of the day which is meatball marinara. You get to choose your own vegetable and sauce. A 6-inch sandwich is enough for a meal.

Got to go watch some Apple ads for my English presentation.
Vicky

1 comment:

Eileen Lim said...

*hint hint* celebrate!! ^^