Monday, November 30, 2009

Distrated

I actually planned to do my English case study tonight. My lecturer uploaded a video on CSR and then we have to answer some questions based on that video. Nothing wrong with the questions. It's just that the video is more than 6 minutes long, and it take a long time to load and it's hard to pay attention and still remember the first line mentioned by the person in the video. Guess I have a lot of excuses/complains. In a nutshell, I hope that there is some transcript for that video.

Anyway, got distracted, since I can't keep up with someone talking about CSR, I decided to watch the new Lifehouse video, Halfway Gone. Nice song, but then again, I would say any song by Lifehouse is nice. I'm that biased. Their album Smoke & Mirrors will be released on February 2, 2010. I hope that includes Malaysia as well because I planned to buy their album around Chinese New Year time together with Carrie Underwood's and Kris Allen's. Yeah, and around that time I plan to watch that Jackie Chan movie starring Wang Leehom.

Guess what, next year Chinese New Year will clash with Valentine's day.
Vicky

No comments: