Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Took 2 tests today

Had my OMIS test first thing in the morning. There was only 1 question which consists of 25% but I'm not sure if I can get full marks because my answers in part (c) or was it (d) , the question that was about application packages, was kind of not-so-accurate. Anyway, OMIS case study usually depends on how well you can crap but to be able to be a pro at crapping, you need to know the subject inside out to. If not you'll have nothing to crap about.

Just took an English assessment test on Jobstreet. Even though I did better than majority (and I'm not kidding, they had the statistics to prove that.) I don't think I did that well. I think my standard of English is dropping. I guess I need to read more often. I used to read a lot in secondary school but then again, I had loads of time to read then. Now, everyday, assignments, tests, final exams and other studies related stuff will be on my mind. Anyway, no use complaining here, better improve my English before I head of to UK in a few years time.

To end on a high note, Universal Studios will be opening in Sentosa Island, Singapore next year. This means that if I plan to go to Universal Studios in the future, I don't need to go all the way to US so I can save some money. But then again, I won't be saving much as entrance tickets to amusement (or is it theme? what's the difference between amusement park and theme park anyway) park is not cheap. Haiz.

Need some music to forget about these never ending worries and stress from my mind,
Vicky

No comments: