Sunday, November 22, 2009

Love language and learning style

While taking a break from studying for my Performance Management test tomorrow, I decided to take 2 test online. One is on my love language which my pastor mentioned today and I decided to check out which love language am I. And the 2nd test, learning style which is to find out the best way for me to learn something.

Love Language.

There are 5 love languages namely touch, words, quality time, gifts, and acts of service. My primary love language is acts of service while my secondary love language is words of affirmation and quality time as they both had the same score.

Learning Style.

My strength is in verbal-linguistic which I guess is pretty obvious. Followed musical and intrapersonal.

Wishing all my classmates, all the best in their tests next week!
Vicky

No comments: