Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meeting role play over

Had meeting role-play for English today. Made a few mistakes but oh well, no one noticed, not even my own group members and my classmates said that my expression was very good, that I make a good actress. My role is a marketing manager from hell, she tries to look down on other people, and won't take any responsibilities for her own mistakes. The kind of colleague or boss from hell. I had to be angry and fierce in one of the parts and I think managed to not only look scary but sound scary as well. I hope I did Lee Hom justice at the part where I had to convinced them that Lee Hom would make a better brand ambassador over Lam Fung.

So I guess if I can find a job as an accountant, I should try acting, who knows I might be the next Datuk Michelle Yeoh. (oh, dream on)

The song that keeps playing in my head right now is Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson. I know it sounds a bit like Halo by Beyonce but I can relate to the lyrics in this song and the music suits this song. Watch it on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ4fkyX_Fs0

I think the song is about being together with someone where you know that the both of you aren't meant to be together and letting go of that person so that he/she could be happy. I think we all face situations like this once in a while, don't we?

Got to wake up early tomorrow,
Vicky

No comments: