Saturday, October 31, 2009

Completed the Twilight Saga

Finished reading the last book, Breaking Dawn last night. Happy ending. Somehow, I don't want it to end. There were still some things which I think Stephanie Meyer wants us, the readers, to imagine ourselves. Like not that Bella doesn't age, what will Charlie's reaction be? Or Renesmee when she grows up, what will she be like? What about the Volturi? How long will they rule? etc. etc.

Overall, I find the first book, Twilight the best, followed by the 4th book, Breaking Dawn. Something seems missing from New Moon, I can't put my finger on it however, I find it emotional. Eclipse was OK.

I know most people like Edward but I prefer Carlisle.

Can't wait to watch New Moon at the end of the year. Watch the trailer on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYBF3HKzrmE

Going to read some of my friends' blog and then continue calculating financial ratios for Finance assignment.

Happy Halloween, have fun!
Vicky

No comments: