Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Do I really look so young?

I was walking out of the LRT station when one of those salespeople approach me, she ask me if I was in Form 4 or 5. I told her neither, I'm in college. She didn't believe me and said that I'm cute. I really don't like people mistaking me for looking younger than my real age, not at this age. But there's nothing I can do about it, all those creams and what not sold in the market are for anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, anything that can make us look younger. There's nothing to makes us look older. At least, I haven't come across any yet.

I do want to look older at this age, look mature. That's why I put on make-up sometimes, so I don't look so much like a teen when I'm not. Maybe there are good things about looking young. I don't need to worry so much about looking old, at least no one ever mistaken me for looking like I'm twice my real age. And other reasons like being the one who is being look after not the one who has to look after someone.

OK, back to the salesperson in the LRT, actually she wants to sell me a product which cost around RM15 or RM35, depending on which product. So I told her that I didn't bring any money to college because I only plan to attend classes and go straight home, not planning to spend any money. So I don't have a single cent with me. It's kind of true, I have gone to college without any money before, usually if I only have classes in the morning and will have my lunch at home.

Speaking of looking after, it reminds me of the song by The Fray "Look After You". (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iYOOuJLuaY)

Will you look after me?
Vicky

No comments: