Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back from camp

Got back from CF camp few hours ago. Got bitten by a leech on the first day of the camp while playing games.

The games and stream-trotting was fun but tiring. My sports shoe's sole came out while stream-trotting and since I brought along only 1 pair so while playing the obstacle course, it was quite uncomfortable. My body is aching now especially my arms and legs and butt (I slipped at the waterfall).

The speaker was really good. His message was really straightforward and I can sense God speaking to me through him in certain areas. It's really a wake up call for me. Let's hope I don't press the snooze button after the camp.

Food was good too. I met many new friends there, and got to know old ones better. One of the session that I like is the "car wash" session, where we had to go up to our group members and say the positive things we see in them. A very encouraging and touching session for me.

I think the theme for this camp is unity and yes, I believe we managed to achieve that in the 4 days and 3 nights.

Had an awesome time at camp and now having problems downloading next semester timetable which starts next week,
Vicky

No comments: