Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nokia N97 mini

I saw the advertisement for Nokia N97 mini on my blog and decided to click on it to check it out. The only thing I could not find is the price which is the most important factor for me when it comes to not only buying a phone but to everything and anything.

One thing I like the Nokia N97 mini is that it has everything I want in a phone and then some. It is cool, isn't it? I would prefer a smaller phone compared to a bigger phone because firstly, I'm a woman. I don't find it womanly carrying around a big phone. Furthermore, I don't like oversized things like oversized bags, oversized wallets however, I prefer oversized sunglasses, better sun protection.

Ok, enough talk about something I can't afford right now. To check out the Nokia N97 mini visit: http://www.nokia.com.my/find-products/all-phones/nokia-n97-mini. How I wish I have an oversized bank account.

Got to go back to analyzing financial reports for my finance assignment.
Vicky

No comments: