Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Avatar

I see blue
- X Japan "Last Song"
When I watched Avatar, I saw a lot of blue and green. While watching this movie, it reminded me a lot about Pocahontas which I used to watch a lot when I was still playing Barbie dolls. I used to have a Pocahontas Barbie doll and the dress can change colour when put under the sun. Anyway, in Avatar, Jake Sully is like John Smith and Nyetiri is like Pocahontas. Watching Avatar is like watching Pocahontas with modern technology thrown in.

One thing I like about this movie is that it's nice to look at which I think is the saving grace for this movie. One thing I don't like about this movie is that it is boring.

I wouldn't watch this movie a second time but I might want to watch Little Big Soldier a second time because it has a good sense of humour.

No offence to those who like Avatar
Vicky



No comments: