Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Jackie Chan says about Leehom

Jackie Chan after working with Wang Leehom in his movie, "Little Big Soldier" which is coming to the cinemas near you soon has nothing but praises for the talented Leehom.

"God has been too fair with him. Why, he's almost perfect. He can play any musical instrument, write scripts, do musical arrangements, compose tunes, pen lyrics, sing his own songs while playing his own accompaniment, and produce, and produce his own albums. English songs, Cantonese songs and Mandarin songs ... he can do them all. He's also very handsome and can act. And, he's very hardworking too. His success is truly well-deserved. You might have seen hardworking people, but you might have never seen anyone as diligent as him. Why, he's even more hardworking than me. I'd known that he's good, but I never imagined him to be that good. Maybe it's all fresh and new to him. He'd keep practising whatever I teach him. It's like he's continuously making preparations for future projects. Even though he might not actually have any need to wield a staff or a sabre any time soon, he'd still keep on training."

Now you see why I admire Wang Leehom so much? It's not all about his looks, although I admit he's handsome but it's his talents, passion and dedication that I admire the most. Watching "Little Big Soldier" is on my to-do list.

"Little Big Soldiers" will be released in cinemas on 14 February 2010.
Vicky

3 comments:

shu cyan said...

let watch together this movie.. hehe

Unknown said...

I first got to know Lee Hom throught this song 公转自转,i immediately was mesmerized by his talent,than jokingly i told my wife how i wish my sons could grow up to like Lee Hom, then i will be 星爸,hahahahahahah

Vicky Pang Weiqi said...

I heard that song too. It's a very old song. Yeah, Leehom is talented and he's getting better and better.