Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Longest break ever

Had the longest break ever in my entire college life (hopefully this is the last time) from 9.30am to 4pm. During Moral and Etika lecture, I received a text message from my Financial Reporting lecture that lecture class is cancelled. So that means that after my Moral and Etika lecture ends at 9.30am, I'll be having a break until my Moral and Etika tutorial class at 4.30pm.

So after lecture ended, I went out with my classmates to Taman Bunga Raya to eat. After that, we went to Wangsa Walk, a newly opened shopping mall near my college to watch Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time since every Wednesday is cheap movie ticket day. When I looked around the movie hall I noticed that 1) most of them are students 2) they're probably from TAR College. I think if I threw a stone, it might hit someone from TAR College.

I think Prince of Persia was good but not great. The good parts of the movie are the action scenes and effects.

After the movie, we went to Popular Bookstore because some of my friends wanted to buy some books. I found two books there that I really wish to buy. They are "What the Dog Saw: And other adventures" by Malcolm Gladwell and "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" by Jeff Kinney. I read just the first few pages of both books. Maybe next time because I don't want to carry more books in my already heavy bag, plus I already spent so much on a few academic books recently that I don't feel like spending more at that moment.

We grabbed a bite then Eileen and I walked around Cold Storage before heading back to college for class.

:)
Vicky

No comments: