Thursday, June 24, 2010

Narnia & Love in Disguise trailer

These are the movies I would like to watch this year, if not, next year.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader



I've been waiting to watch this movie since I heard from friends that they'll be making this. I watch the first one and like it, watch the next one the first day it was released in cinemas and like it too. I think I'm going to like this one too. Furthermore, The Chronicles of Narnia are one of my favourite books and I don't mind reading them again and again. Same goes for the movies, I don't mind watching them again and again.

Love in Disguise



Number 1, I'm a big fan of Wang Leehom. Number 2, I like watching comedies. Put them together and I think they make a good reason for me to watch this movie. After all, laughter is the best medicine and I do need a really good laugh after all the stress I'm having this semester. I heard it's going to be in cinemas soon. But anyway, I think the final 2 semesters will be a stressful one for me as I'm in my final year.

This is totally unrelated but I want to congratulate England and USA for making it to the 2nd round.

One of my lecturers said that watching football (soccer) can help you release stress,
Vicky

No comments: