Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wrapping up Week 9

This is almost the end of the 9th week of my semester. In other words, final exams is just around the conner. My preparation for it is so-so. Since week 1, I've been preparing for it but in the middle, due to assignments and mid-term test, it has been taking a back seat. Now, I'm catching up.

So far, this semester has been very demanding. The gap between this semester and the last is very big. Suddenly, the way I answer questions is different. It's more towards application, case study and some creative thinking.

This week has been a busy one for me. On Monday I submitted my Risk Management assignment, while I'm going to submit my Integrated Management assignment tomorrow. Next week, is going to be another busy one. I'll be having my Moral and Ethics test on Wednesday and Financial Reporting on Friday. After that, I can relax for a while but I have to bear in mind that finals is just a few weeks away and I'm not even 50% prepared.

Oh, I would like to add another update on my favourite singer, Wang Leehom. He recently released the music video of his new single.

Another good news is that his fans in Malaysia can pre-order his album at record stores. I won't be missing out on this opportunity. I plan to do it either this week or the next.

See ya,
Vicky

No comments: