Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Five Love Language for Singles

I just finished reading "The Five Love Language for Singles" by Gary Chapman. According to this book, there are 5 love languages namely:
Quality time
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
Gifts
Physical touch

Each of us has a primary love language which is one of the above. Some of us may have two.

While reading this book, I learned how to identify the love language of those close to me. I also discovered my love language which is quality time.

This book is targeted to singles. Before this version, there is one for married couples. I urge all of you to read this book. I believe knowing and speaking a person's love language can help improves relationship.

At the end of this book, there's a quiz you can take to find out your love language. For more information visit Five Love Languages website.

All you need is love,
Vicky

No comments: