Monday, May 17, 2010

Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream


Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream (Googled image)

I absolutely love the scent of peaches in this product. It smells really pleasant. It is easy to apply and blend and I can see an immediate result on my face after I put it on. I see an immediate result after using this product. My complexion looks much better. It is suitable for oily skin. It managed to control the oil on other parts of my face, however, my nose seems like a lost cause. It comes with SPF 20 PA+ but for someone who spends quite some time outdoors, I would require a higher SPF. I'm pleased with this product and will continue using it.

Happy Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream user,
Vicky

2 comments:

shu cyan said...

can i know how much is it??

Vicky Pang Weiqi said...

RM40 plus. I can't remember exact price.