Saturday, November 15, 2008

CG dinner at Piccadilly

The heavy rain didn't last night didn't stop my CG from having dinner at Piccadilly, located at Millennium Square at a part of PJ which I don't know where. This is one thing about being a passenger, sometimes you don't know exactly where you're going to. It's like life, sometimes you don't know where it's going to take you.

Anyway, back to Piccadilly. I think the price is reasonable, for about RM15, I had a filling plate of Pattaya Fried rice and a glass of Pink Bell (a mocktail, which is cranberry juice+7-Up). I couldn't finish my food so David help me finished it. The serving was XL, I'm serious. Order one plate and you'll get what I mean.

A mocktail looks easy to make, maybe I'll try to make one someday. I can get the recipe from the internet or get creative and create my own!


Looks like the raining season is back,
Vicky

No comments: