Friday, November 28, 2008

CIMA HQ trip

Went for CIMA HQ trip today, thought that I'll be the only January intake student but was surprised to see my another course mate going for the trip as well. Followed the bus there but went home on my own since I stay so near there.

The office isn't very big but looks comfortable. We had an office tour followed by talks. The first is a sharing session on working experience and the second talk was on EQ. The talks were interesting.

After the talks, since we were all really hungry by then, we headed for lunch. The food was good. I like chocolate cake the most but limited myself to only one piece because I don't want to put on too much weight.

After the trip, I went to 1 Utama which was walking distance from KPMG tower, where the HQ is situated. Window shopped and tried on perfumes. My other objective is to look for free calendar which was unsuccessful because I can't find any. The economy must be really bad that companies are not giving out free gifts to consumer like before.

Happy Black Friday, remember not to overspend!
Vicky

No comments: