Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Script

I decided to take a break from studying Tamadun Islam so I just went online to just watch some videos, take my mind of certain things for a while.

Check out The Script's youtube channel. I decided to watch their music video for the song "the man who can't be moved" and I ended up watching other videos there. In case you don't know, The Script is a band from Ireland. I might buy their album. Still thinking, money is a problem here, I have exceeded my budget for CDs&DVDs. So maybe next year. Hope that I can get a job next year.

Recently read: The sky is crazy: tales from a trolley dolly by Yvonne Lee and For one more day by Mitch Albom. The former is a humorous collection of airplane stories from a former air stewardess and the latter is a book that can make you reflect.

No comments: