Saturday, November 22, 2008

Recently...

Last night during CYZ meeting, some mainland a.k.a China Chinese which is the original Chinese said that my mandarin is good. Man, I didn't expect that. All along I thought that my Chinese was just so-so. Maybe it had improved over the years, I didn't speak much mandarin in school because most of my friends speak English so it's kind of weird for me to talk to them in mandarin. In my college, I had more opportunities to speak in mandarin. Anyway, they thought I'm from China. I may look like a Chinese national because of my facial features but I'm Malaysian.

There's a possibility that I might work in China in the future as the world is getting flatter and flatter and China is rising up. Being able to speak mandarin fluently would be a plus. I might also want to travel in China, depending on whether I have the money or not.

New on Gmail is that now you can beautify the look and feel of your inbox. There's over 30 colors and themes to choose from. I chose Graffiti because I think graffiti is an art.

No comments: