Friday, July 3, 2009

Few hours of rest

Had the last test for this week, that's Financial Accounting. I think I'm more prepared for Financial Accounting than Decision Management. Anyway, I had to start doing my Decision Management which I need to submit in 2 weeks time. It's a team-based assignment so it's still ok, at least we can share the burden. It's really tough, at least, my senior helped me kick-start the whole thing by explaining the assignment to me.

I like this song by Taylor Swift, You belong with me


I like a lot of Taylor Swift songs.

Busy week ahead,
Vicky

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i still prefer "teardrops on my guitar"

Long time no hear, keep blogging, ya?

cebu pictures said...

I got PR 4 offering an exchange link for you. let me know comment me if you are fine and i will go ahead with the link

Vicky Pang Weiqi said...

yes I'm fine.

leo7_lion said...

WHy the film is like a little laggy? Mayb my line got prob? XD