Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Went to TGV in KLCC after class today with my classmates to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Since I know most of you don't like spoilers so I won't reveal any. What I like about this movie is the visuals and the cinematic effects.

Found out that there's Subway and kebab in the foodcourt in KLCC. So just in case I have cravings on a day that I'll be going to college, I know where to go to satisfy my cravings. Saw a white guy eating with chopsticks for the first time. Really surprised I must admit. He didn't hold it the right way, anyway so do I.

No test next week and submitted Decision Management assignment today. However, I still can't procrastinate because I have to study for Financial Accounting and Business Taxation test the week after next.

Not sure if I should go for my secondary school classmate's farewell. Most of my friends, the ones I usually mix with are not going.

To go or not to go,
Vicky

1 comment: