Friday, July 10, 2009

I get it now

Last year, a number of my girl friends got crazy over Twilight, the movie, the books, the cast etc. Some were even willing to search every bookstore in town to look for the books because due to the strong demand, some stores had already ran out of supply. Some also bought online. I also had a friend who watched the movie a few times.

Things I won't do, which includes watching the same movie a few times in the same year, let alone the same month. Or searching high and low for the books.

This week, I finished reading the first book, Twilight and I can't wait to read the next one, New Moon. My mother borrowed this book from her student so I didn't buy it.

Anyway, I bought this pair of shoes from Larrie last weekend and when I tried it on, it was oh-so-comfortable. There was an article in The Star (http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2007/10/11/lifearts/18881556&sec=lifearts) on this brand. By the way, this brand is a local brand. Talk about Malaysia Boleh!

Enjoy your weekend! :)
Vicky

No comments: