Thursday, July 30, 2009

Relationships Part 1

I was browsing Gwyneth Paltrow's newsletter on goop.com for recipes and I manage to find one that I like which is on making sandwiches (vegan lunch), though I won't follow it exactly, I'll make some changes here and there in situations where I can't find a particular ingredient or don't like a particular ingredient. Then another article caught my attention and I went on to read it and I find it really good.

It's about long-term relationships. Anyway, personally when I enter into relationships I enter with a hope to marry that person someday. I would also settle for someone who meets my expectation or whatever criteria that's on my "list" not for someone lesser. Maybe that's being a bit of a perfectionist no wonder I haven't found anyone suitable yet. But it's alright I can wait.

Read the full article on Relationships Part 1. Will update will part 2 comes out.

To all my programme mates, all the best in your coursework test next week!
Vicky

No comments: