Friday, December 26, 2008

Exams dates

I'll be having my finals next month. As this is my final semester, so my final exams will be my last exam for Diploma in Business Studies (Accounting). I hope I can pass every paper so that I can graduate together with the majority.

Dates of my papers:
16/1/2009: Tamadun Islam dan Asia - I'll be tested on China, India and Japan civilization. Just need to memorize.

19/1/2009: Business Economics - I like this subject so it will be alright.

21/1/2009: Financial Accounting Practice - I'm alright with certain topics weak in some. Finally got to understand consolidated balance sheet today when my tutor, Ms. Chin enlightened me. Just need more practice.

4/2/2009: Company Law. Firstly, this paper is after Chinese New Year, so I might not be in a celebrative mood during Chinese New Year or I might be in a celebrative mood during CNY and forget about Company Law. Secondly, my lecturer who is also my tutor is not that good doesn't help much. Hope I'll remember the relevant cases and laws for this paper.

Thank you in advance for keeping me in your prayers.
Vicky

No comments: