Saturday, December 6, 2008

Spilling it out

Went to The Curve today with Micheal Ooi from Accounting Night Committee. Watched Bolt, it was funny. I like comedies over serious movies but I watch art house films occasionally for a change, you know those movies on International Screens where when you enter the hall, it's like you're the only one who bought ticket for it. Maybe I'm exsagerating.

After the movie, had lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Restaurant at The Curve. Since Jonathan recommended it and I trust his taste, since he can be a picky eater. Well I find the food normal, not as good as I expected it to be.

Finally found some time to watch videos on Youtube. Watch David Cook's Light on. I supported David Cook when watching American Idol. I like his style and his voice. And also Beyonce's If I were a boy

If I were a boy...
  • I would make promises that I can keep.
  • I would tell her how much I love and care for her eventhough I know she knows it because she needs to be assured sometimes.
  • I would tell her how much I appreciate her even for the little things she does like making breakfast for me.
  • I would make time for her no matter how busy I am.
  • I will try to understand her, I will listen to her before jumping into conclusions.
  • I will compliment her on how she looks because sometimes she needs to hear those from me.
That is all I can think of right now.

Watching It's over by Jesse McCartney.

No comments: