Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Facebook tag

Since I recently imported my blog into my Facebook notes and also got tagged by Kimmie sometime ago. Decided to do it before I forget.

16 Random things about Vicky
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

  1. I'm listening to Jesse McCartney "How do you sleep" right now.
  2. I can't wait for Leehom's latest album, Heartbeat. Will be in stores all over Malaysia on January 5.
  3. I like eating keropok.
  4. I sleep early and wake up early too.
  5. I don't like eating alone.
  6. I want a Macbook.
  7. I read Cleo every month.
  8. I like putting on make up
  9. Trying to control myself not to buy on impulse.
  10. Has bad navigation skills.
  11. Trying to lose weight.
  12. Likes wearing jeans
  13. Won't watch movies alone at the cinema.
  14. However, I don't mind shopping alone.
  15. Likes watching movie videos on Youtube.
  16. Not tagging anyone.
There, I've done my first ever tag on Facebook.

No comments: