Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight

My classmates and I skipped, Tamadun (Civilization) lecture today to go to KLCC to watch movie. We watched Twilight. It was nice could be better if some parts were not censored. Man, I didn't know pale people can look so good. My second movie about vampire, the first is a Japanese movie, Moonchild with Wang Lee Hom acting in it. All the pale-skinned actors in Twilight are good looking including Bella who looks more like a vampire. No offence.

After the movie, we went to eat at Sushi King which I didn't know exist even though I ate at McDs which was right next to it and been to KLCC more times than some of my friends. I waited so long for my plate of golden ball to arrive and I had to drop it on the floor. Anyway, I paid with my ATM card. First time doing it. Seems like I don't need a debit card anymore.

Just watched Enya's Trains and Winter Rains music video. I really like her songs, her voice is so ethereal.


As Christmas is coming, Merry Christmas!
Vicky

No comments: