Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Monday, December 8

Was at 1 Utama to celebrate my birthday. Since it was a public holiday so it was packed with people. Bought the perfume I had been wishing for some time. It's a Christmas gift set: Estee Lauder Pure White Linen Light Breeze Refreshing Duo for RM 160 (worth RM 210). It comes with a 30ml bottle of fragrance and 75ml body lotion. There was a long queue at the cashier, the fact that other cashier on that floor were not open didn't help.

So, that's a birthday present for myself.

Watched 10 promises to my dog (Inu to Watashi no Jyu no Yakusoku). It's a Japanese movie on International Screens at GSC Cinemas. Read about the movie here. It's the first link that came up when I google that movie. By the way, it's a tear-jerker so remember to have tissues near you when you watch the movie.

Had dinner with my family at Korean BBQ Chicken. Must try this place. In 1 Utama, it's located near Subway, new wing.

Listened to Lee Hom's new song, Heartbeat on Youtube. Nice song. No official music video available yet, only a teaser. The link here is for the whole song. I can't wait for his album to come out. Lee Hom rocks!

No comments: