Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm hanging by the moment

The better one is by Universal music but they didn't provide the HTML code to put the video here. This one is not bad.

I'm started liking Lifehouse since I heard their single, You and me. Then I heard another song that became one of my favorites, Whatever it takes on their website. As I listen to more songs by this band, I'm starting to like this band. It has become one of my favorites on my Facebook.

The song is good but I don't really like the music video. Lifehouse - Hanging by the moment. I like the guitar though.



Another thing I found out is that some music CDs are cheaper to buy in US. But it's even cheaper to buy online. I haven't tried online shopping yet. Might try one day. One of my friend sometimes shop online and manage to buy stuff and a really cheap price.

No comments: